The XXVI-th National Congress of Hepatology
Fundatia Acad. M. VOICULESCU
Fundatia "Acad. Marin Voiculescu"
Adress: Bucharest, street Ion Brezoianu, nr. 10, et. 1, ap. 2, sector 5
Bank: BRD Societe Generale, Sucursala Academiei
Account bank: RO 24 BRDE 410 SV 57745374100,
- August 8 - September 26: registration on line
- August 22 - abstract and posters submitt deadline. Three of the posters will be awarded
- August 29 - late breaking abstract and poster submitter closed.
- September 24 - 25 - 26: registration on site
- the welcome point is situated in the main lobby, in the right corner and is open from Wensday 23 September, 12.00 AM until 26 September, 16.00 PM
Near welcome point is the preview slides point for the speakers. Please check the slides at least 30 minutes before oficial projection. A specialist will help you for any kind of necessities
- Destination venue: WTC-BUCHAREST. The WTC is known as one of the largest, beautiful and confortable 4 stars convention centre and hotel situated in one of the luxury part of Bucharest and not far to the Otopeni Airport (10 minutes by car). WTC-BUCHAREST is componente of 6 different medium-large scale meeting rooms.
Adress: World Trade Center Bucharest – 10, Montreal Square, District 1, 011469, Bucharest – ROMANIA
Tel: +40 (21) 202 44 50
Fax: +40 (21) 202 43 11
- How to get the WTC
from the airport: by car.
from the centre: by taxi (150 RON) or by bus 783; 335; 331; 381;
from any part of the Bucharest: by taxi (~ 200 RON)
Speakers and special guests will be waited by a car.
Phone contact 0040744377700
Exchange points: please use only officially points of exchange where the course is matter of daily changes but is the best course for you.
- The weather in September in Bucharest is usually nice with sunny days. It's possible cloudy whether with short rainy showers. Temperatures: 15 - 21 C
- About Romania
- Capital: Bucharest
- National curency: RON
- Electricity: 220 V / 50 Hz
- Important phone numbers:
- Emergency 112
- Police 0040212082525
- Ambulance 112
- Fire 112